Join Our Team
If you’re looking for a company to move your career to a higher level, look further than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices RPA Realty.
Berkshire Hathaway acquired the Prudential Real Estate network in 2012, creating a new powerhouse in real estate. Led by Chairman and CEO Warren Buffet, Berkshire Hathaway is the eighth leading public company in the world – and one of the most admired according to Fortune’s 2012 ranking. We’re excited about the many opportunities that lie ahead for us as an affiliate of Berkshire Hathaway.
Being associated with a company that is majority-owned by America’s top businessman, Warren Buffet, gives you instant clout and opens doors of opportunity for you as a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices RPA Realty Agent. This partnership brings a renewed focus on what it takes to win in this competitive real estate climate. The new brand conveys integrity, strength, and trust and as such, will help you differentiate yourself in these changing times.
Take your career to new heights with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices RPA Realty
“I would want to be associated with somebody where the financial strength was unquestioned and where the name stood for integrity. What other quality would you want that Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices does not have? I don’t think you can find one.”
~ Warren Buffett, Chairman and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
Welcome to BHHS RPA Realty
Dear Prospective Agent,
I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your interest in joining the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services RPA Realty (BHHS RPA Realty). My near-term focus is on identifying and recruiting quality agents, as well as, continuing advancements in state-of-the-art technologies. At BHHS RPA Realty our primary stakeholders (buyers, sellers, and our agents) have at their disposal a world-class platform of cutting-edge tools and personalized support that clearly rises above the competition.
Quite honestly, our name might be the #1 reason to join our company. By affiliation with us, our sales associates take advantage of the huge brand connection between the affinity the marketplace has with Warren Buffet and Berkshire Hathaway, their own fine reputations, and track records, and our coveted Real Estate Brand.
While looking for seasoned agents who will be able to leverage all of the tools provided, it is also important that each agent possesses a work ethic that demonstrates the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. These attributes will help to guarantee their success.
Our vision is to be the provider of choice in our community for any real estate needs.
We will achieve our vision by utilizing our world-class team of professionals and systems to guide people in making great real estate decisions.
In order to accomplish and deliver what we promise in our Mission Statement, we must begin with the careful selection of our Agents. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices RPA Realty recognizes the power of its sales force. Each of our Agents is committed to providing his or her clients with consistent, reliable, responsible, and exceptionally satisfying service. They are also committed to their colleagues, which is how the supportive atmosphere throughout the company is upheld by each individual.
Training & Professional Development
Designed to provide you with opportunities to grow your business and enhance your productivity.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Affiliates
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Resource Center – web-based training courses offering the flexibility to study at your own pace and at times convenient to you.
- eCertification 2.0 the Next Generation – puts you in touch with new and emerging technologies, and helps you use technology to connect, communicate, and meet the needs of today’s consumers.
- Berkshire Hathaway Learn Center – comprehensive career development courses for seasoned as well as new Brokers.
- Webinars – online training available 24/7 with specific emphasis on technology systems and tools.
Individualized Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices RPA Realty
- Mentoring/Coaching and Consulting – customized to focus on the unique needs of each Sales Professional. Since Peter Field is a non-competing Managing Broker, his concentration is centered on the training and success of each individual Agent.
Marketing & Technology
Working for you…
According to the National Association of Realtors’ Profile of Homebuyers, 94% of today’s homebuyers use the Internet to find their new home. Because of this fact, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices RPA Realty emphasizes utilizing powerful resources to market our properties online. A full complement of strategically designed tools is available so that each Agent can take advantage in this highly active market.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices tools:
REsource Center – Comprehensive internet site with access to online training, approved suppliers, industry news, online property presentations, professionally written news columns, image gallery, eCards and more.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Resource Center tools:
- SAGE CRM- Client Relationship Manager provides a selection of tools to help you manage your contacts, appointments, tasks and events, and set up drip email campaigns to stay in touch with prospects and clients, as well as, generate neighborhood reports.
- Seller Advantage- distinguishes your listings from competing properties and maximizes exposure to qualified buyers. Sellers receive daily or weekly email alerts illustrating the number of times their property was returned in search results, how many times their home’s property details were viewed, and how often their property was added to a prospective buyer’s portfolio.
- Market Activity Report- A monthly report generated to show your clients current market activity in their neighborhood. Great for clients who just closed on a home. They are continually informed of changes in prices and values related to their purchase.
These tools help you keep every client as a “Customer for Life”!
- eCards-Hundreds of eCards are available for staying in touch with the clients in your database. Send Daylight Savings reminders, holiday wishes, video clips, recipes, monthly newsletters and more. An easy way to stay in contact! Also available are property promotion templates that you can send to other agents to advertise your clients’ property. You can download information from the MLS, choose from the many templates available or create your own design. A popular way to show off your listings- All at NO COST to you!
- Printable Advertising- Another way to keep in touch with current and prospective clients is to send or deliver printed material to them. The REsource center offers several templates ready to personalize and print. Door hangers, booklets, note cards, postcards, posters and more! Again at NO COST to you!
- Mobile App- a great resource for clients on the go to search for properties and keep your name in front of them while they do it. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices First Look Real Estate provides this personalized app for each of our Brokers at absolutely NO COST!
- Social Media REsource- Social Media REsource is powered by real estate industry news service RISMedia, publisher of Real Estate Magazine. Through this platform, RISMedia will deliver custom branded real estate news content automatically to network agents’ and their social networks. This innovative platform directs social media users to network agent landing page complete with company logo, photo and contact information.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices RPA Realty tools:
- BHHSRPARealty.com- Company internet site – features Agent and property search options, community and neighborhood information, contact links and more.
- Agent View Website- Personalized and customizable website with complete database management, lead resource tools offered at a low monthly rate.
- Professional Postcards- easy online postcards ready to be customized to fit your marketing needs at a reasonable cost. Whether prospecting, advertising or marketing just listed and just sold properties, there is the perfect eye-catching design available for you.
- Technically Equipped Office- multiple work stations and office spaces, high speed wireless connectivity, bhhsrparealty.com email address with forwarding to personal email account availability, high speed color and black & white multi-function printer/scanner/fax machine. Technology systems and tools are updated regularly to facilitate business growth and maintain competitive edge.
- Business Cards- professionally designed and significantly discounted.
- Yard Signs- complimentary office signs for use or have personalized yard signs made at our local manufacturer for a competitive price.
Developed to help grow your business at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices RPA Realty
- Broker-to-Broker Referrals- Affiliation with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices provides access to prospective buyers and sellers of agents working for companies associated with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Prudential Real Estate and Real Living Real Estate offices throughout North America.
- Buyer Advantage- Website designed to generate high quality national, international, and local leads while enabling integrated marketing follow-up, customer incubation, and transaction reporting.
- BHHSRPARealty.com- The company’s website featuring all listings throughout Lake Country, detailed community and school reports, in-depth Google mapping, search options and more.
- Agent Websites- Your personal website that provides both you and your clients with web-based tools creating another lead generation source for you.
- Team Builder- An incentive-based reward program for you when you help build our Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices RPA Realty family.
Why Berkshire Hathaway Home Services RPA Realty?
Non-Competing Managing Broker
“Experienced and knowledgeable Managing Broker. It is why we came, and why we stay.”
Worldwide Brand Recognition
“The Berkshire Hathaway name opens doors and provides instant credibility.”
Training & Professional Development
“Great training when you start. Great on-going training that keeps us on top of real estate changes.”
Marketing Technology & Office Support
“The company stays abreast of changes to provide the tools we need to handle the details.”
Cultural Atmosphere & Quality of Colleagues
“It all starts at the top. Our Broker has provided the quality basis for our culture that Agents so appreciate and support. We take that into our everyday activities and encounters with clients and working with one another.”
Why it’s Good to Know BHHS!
Our Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices story starts with a sign: We call it like we see it. When one of the world’s most admired companies puts its name on a real estate sign, that’s a sign buyers and sellers want to see.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is a brand-new real estate brokerage franchisee network built for a new era in residential real estate. The brand among the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, brings to the real estate market a definitive mark of stability, strength, quality and innovations.
Our franchisees are refreshingly real, whether they’re operating in the high-end residential markets, in entry-level neighborhoods, in commercial real estate, or in the kind of middle-class, middle-market communities that are integral to society.
Our vision is crystal clear: To be the best-recognized and most highly respected homeownership services brand in the United States and worldwide.
Our mission is succinct: To provide services and support that significantly increase the growth and profitability of the network’s affiliates and agents.
Our lineage is Good to Know ®: HSF Affiliates LLC, based in Irvine, CA operates Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. The company is a joint venture of which HomeServices of America, Inc., the nation’s second-largest, full-service residential brokerage firm, is a majority owner. HomeServices of America is a Berkshire Hathaway Inc. affiliate.
Berkshire Hathaway is a worldwide holding company based in Omaha, NE. Its chairman and CEO is Warren Buffett, often referred to as teh “Oracle of Omaha,” according to Time magazine’s ranking, is among the world’s most influential people. Berkshire Hathaway is the No. 3 company in Fortune’s 2019 rankings of the World’s 100 Most Admired Companies; it ranks No.4 in Barron’s most recent World’s Most Respected Company survey in 2017; and is No. 4 in Fortune’s U.S. 500 2019 study. Good to Know ®
Agent & Network Benefits
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services RPA Realty Agent Benefits:
- Business Cards
- Yard Signs
- Agent Sign Riders
- Network I/T Support
- Non-Competing Broker
- Legal Support
- Luxurious Office Space / Location
- Copier / Scanner
- New Leaf Custom Home Referrals
- Lock Boxes
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Agent Network Benefits:
- The Luxury Program (special marketing)
- Videolicious (see attached)
- Social media Resource (see attached)
- Lead REsource CRM
- Relocation Program
- Mobile APP
- Staples Corp. Discount
- Hyatt (10% discount off best rate)
- HP (corporate discount)
- Ford X Plan (from participating dealers)
- Verizon (special discounts)
- 1-800-Flowers (15% discount)
- Mobile Ad Builder (instant ad platform)
- Marketing REsource (see attached)
- Seller Advantage (see attached)
- Mobile REsource (see attached)
- BHHS Network Referrals
- Tiffany & Co. (15% off business gifts)
- Marriott Hotels (15% discount)
- Hilton Worldwide (10% off std. rate)
- GEICO (exclusive BHHS discounts on auto)
- Dell Computers (best price on PC’s)
- AT&T (20% off qualifying purchases)
- Benjamin Moore ($5 per gallon Discount)