Buyers – Financing Your Home Purchase
If you need to obtain a home loan (mortgage) to complete the purchase, we will assist you in the process.
- Being pre-approved can put you in a stronger negotiating position and can save time in the loan approval process
- We can put you in touch with experienced home mortgage consultants through our relationship with local lenders
- Various financing options may be available to you, including
- Fixed rate mortgage
- Adjustable rate mortgage (ARM)
- Government-assisted (FHA or VA) financing
- Seller-assisted financing
- You can expect the lender to ask for standard information regarding your income, expenses and obligations
Loan Application Checklist
The following information is typically needed when applying for a mortgage.
- Purchase contract and property information
- Personal information
- Employment history and income
- Liabilities and debts